what is the meaning of commutative and distributive in rational numbers
Asked by ajayrath7 | 22nd Mar, 2017, 07:32: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 22nd Mar, 2017, 08:10: PM
- Verify the closure property of addition for -19/18 and -11/12
- What is the difference between 337.5 and 337.50??
- Verify the associative law: a + (b + c) = (a + b) + c for the rational numbers a = , b = and c = .
- Write five rational numbers in the form of , which are greater than -2.
- Using appropriate properties find:
- Write the additive inverse of each of the following:
- Verify that −(−x) = x for
- Find the multiplicative inverse of the following.
- Name the property under multiplication used in each of the following:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number