what is the main functions of cork cell?
what is ment by cilia?
Asked by Sibasish | 5th Sep, 2015, 10:30: PM
Cork cells form the bark of the tree. It help in finding the age of the tree by counting its number of rings, thus it provides a strong support to the tree.
Cilia are small hairlike projections of cell membrane which provide locomotion to the entire cell or organism.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 6th Sep, 2015, 10:23: AM
- Differentiate between epidermal and cork cells
- tissue that is absent in monocot is
- What is difference between Parenchyma and Sclenchyma
- Cellular structure of sclenchyma
- Why stomata is in plants
- in ch - tissue in the process of phloem and xylem how the water goes up from roots to plants,as their is gravitation too,so how??
- explain me about simple permenant tissue
- Identify the group comprising specialized tissues for conduction of water in the body
- Distinguish between meristematic tissue and permanent tissue
- Name and describe two protective tissues of plants.Give their another function as well.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number