what is the importance of variation
Asked by zoyajawaid1999 | 17th Feb, 2015, 07:44: PM
Variation help in survival of the organism by many different ways-
(i)It helps a species to survive
(ii)It also helps organisms to adapt to their environment as well as to changes which do occur in the environment.
(iii)It also helps a species to emerge strong if favoured by natural selection.
(iv)Variation helps a species to be resistant to diseases.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 18th Feb, 2015, 08:24: AM
- importance of variation?
- a man with blood group A ,black color hair is crossed with woman with blood group O , brown colour hair show the monohybrid cross
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
- Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number