What is the importance of reproduction?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Reproduction is essential for the continuation of a species, generation after generation.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Draw a labeled diagram of the various stages in the lifecycle of a frog.
- does egg had all part of cell
- When is embryo called foetus?
- Draw diagram of human sperm and label its parts.
- a) How is zygote formed in sexual reproduction? b) Where does development of baby take place in humans?
- (i) Draw a labelled diagram of female reproductive system. (ii) What is the function of fallopian tube?
- Write a short note on human sperm.
- Draw a labelled diagram of human ovum.
- Label A, B, C, D, E and F in the below figures. a) b)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number