What is the importance of oxygen gas and carbon dioxide gas dissolved in water?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 23rd Apr, 2014, 12:52: PM
Oxygen gas and carbon dioxide gas are soluble in water.
The plants and animals which live in water use the oxygen dissolved in water for respiration. Thus, oxygen gas dissolved in water is very important for survival of animals and plants that live in water.
The plants which live in water use the carbon dioxide dissolved in water for the process of photosynthesis. Thus, carbon dioxide gas dissolved in water is also very important.
Answered by | 23rd Apr, 2014, 02:52: PM
- WHAT IS SORTING OF MATERIALS
- Why do solid have a fixed shape
- Define matter?
- Why is tumbler not made up of cotton ?Give valid reason and mention the properties
- You are given two materials A and B. The material A can be compressed easily while material B cannot be compressed easily. What can you say about the hardness of these two given materials?
- Group the following materials on the basis of whether they are lustrous or not. Gold earrings, plastic bag, newspaper, copper wire
- You are given an object A. State the 3 important properties of materials which you can use to describe the object.
- Write any 2 points of difference between transparent and opaque materials.
- Classify the following materials as hard and soft. (a) Wood (b) Cotton (c) Stone (d) Sponge
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number