What is the gravitational force at the core of the earth. What is the value of that force which is applied by the earth on any object at the earth's core?
Asked by birajkantipalitgopal1101965 | 6th Apr, 2020, 12:40: PM
At the centre of the Eath, the acceleration due to gravity, g = 0. So, there will be no force of gravity at the centre. The person or an object will feel weightless.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Apr, 2020, 04:10: PM
- if the mass of an object be 10 kg what is its weight?
- Acceleration due to gravity becomes 1/4th. Show it at what height.
- if distance between the two masses is increased by factor of 3 then what will be the force of gravity between them be?
- Acceleration due to gravity. Derive its formula.
- A ball is thrown vertically upwards and rises to a height of 126.5 m. Calculate the (i) velocity by which the ball was thrown upwards and (ii) the time taken by the ball to reach the highest point. (Given is g = 9.8 ms–²) At Least 100 to 150 words
- What is gravity?
- state the universal law of gravitation?
- The mass of eartE is 6×10^24kg and that of the moon is 7.4×10^22 kg if the distance between them is 3.84×10^5km calculate the force exerted by the earth on moon
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number