What is the function of the parts marked A, D and E in the below figure?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 9th Mar, 2015, 10:58: AM
A - Pulmonary vein, which carries oxygen rich blood from lungs to heart.
D - Vein, which carries blood (usually carbon-dioxide rich) from all parts of the body back to the heart.
E - Capillaries. These are thin tubes which exchange gases with the tissues and join together to form veins.
Answered by | 9th Mar, 2015, 12:58: PM
- The blood type identified under ABO blood groups systems are
- The Circulatory System is made up of the _______________, ____________and blood vessels.
- 4 differences between artery and vein
- The organs of circulatory system in the body are
- Radha fell down while running. She started bleeding but it stopped after few minutes. Why?
- blood consists of a straw-coloured liquid called ............. , and different types of cells
- why body have blood
- Why a throbbing sensation is felt on wrist,side of the neck and heart ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number