What is the function of manganese dioxide?
Asked by hafizurscm1966 | 2nd Feb, 2019, 07:05: PM
MnO2 absorbs the hydrogen gas produced in the dry cell to improve its performance.
Answered by Ramandeep | 4th Feb, 2019, 10:59: AM
- sodium doesn't react with water
- How iron is rusting?
- What is metal?
- Chemistry questions for class 7 ICSE of de nobili school mugma please answer all questions as first as possible when answer please inform me .pls zoom and see the question.
- Chemistry questions for class 7 ICSE please answer all questions as first as possible when answer please inform me.
- What is radical ?
- Why iron forms two oxide?
- What is rusting?How to balance a equation?
- What do you understand by corrosion? Explain ways to prevent it.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number