What is the function of Androgen Binding Protein [ABP] secreted by the sertoli cells in the human male testes ?
Asked by pardeepkumar2281 | 9th May, 2018, 11:29: PM
Androgen binding proteins binds testosterone and transports it in the seminiferous tubule fluid to the epididymis
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th May, 2018, 09:19: AM
- it's to hard to learn name
- Explain the various phases of menstrual cycle with reference to changes in ovary and uterus and hormonal cycle
- sex organs name
- Male reproductive system essay
- I want some extra short questions from the chap human reproduction
- Who discovered the HUMAN SPERM and HUMAN EGG/OVA/OVUM ?
- What is the other name of SEMINAL VESICLE ?
- Failure of testes to descend into scrotal sacs leads to sterility. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number