what is the formula of π
Asked by dheerajsharma1956 | 3rd Sep, 2021, 02:51: PM
The formula for the value of pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. In the ratio form, it is π = Circumference/Diameter. The number π is a mathematical constant, approximately equal to 3.14159.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 6th Sep, 2021, 11:30: AM
- what is area
- how can we translate perimeter to area.
- the floor is 5 metre long and 4 metre wide square carpet of size 3 metre is laid on the floor find the area of the floor that is not carpeted
- what is the formula for area and perimeter of semi circle
- side =?perimeter =72area=?For a square
- A rectangle has the area equal to that of a square of side 80 cm . If the breadth of the rectangle is 20 cm , find it's length.
- Side=?perimeter=72area=? For a square
- A room is 4m long and 3m 50cm wide. How many square meters of carpet is needed to cover the floor of the room
- A rectangular courtyard is 18 m 72 cm long and 13 m 20cm broad. it is to be paved with square tiles of the same size.find the least possible number of such tiles
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number