What is the formula of fatty acid ?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 11th Oct, 2017, 08:53: PM
Saturated fatty acid has the formula CnH2nO2.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 12th Oct, 2017, 12:37: PM
- Question 1. Why is the conversation of ethanol of ethanoic acid an oxidation reaction? Question 2. A mixture of oxygen and ethyne is burnt for welding? Can you tell why a mixture of ethyne and air is not used?
- Explain cleansing action of soap 5marks
- how methanol is formed from carbon and water
- formation of ester?
- please explain IUPAC nomenclature
- what is the bond in vanaspati ghee?
- why are carbon and carbon compounds used as fuel
- What is 'catenatation'?
- define functional group
- How can bromine help in identifying whether a given compound is saturated or unsaturated hydrocarbon?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number