what is the force of adhesion
Asked by vedantghule81.8spicertl | 13th Jun, 2020, 01:37: PM
The force of attraction between different kinds of molecules is known as force of adhesion.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Jun, 2020, 03:52: PM
- use of force in day to day life
- find the moment of force of 20n about an axis of rotation at a distance of 0.5 m from the force .
- What is force
- 'Friction is a necessary evil'.Comment.
- what is the defination of friction
- what is force
- what is the force of adhesion
- Why do we shake the washed clothes taken out of the dryer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number