What is the energy currency of cells?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 18th Nov, 2013, 01:26: AM
The energy currency of cells is ATP i.e. Adenosine Triphosphosphate.
Aswered by | 18th Nov, 2013, 03:26: AM
- Mam I am not clear with human respiratory system
- What is bronchi?
- Which is unrelated pair? Nostril . Cartilage . Nasal cavity . Mucous membrane. Pharynx. Larynx. Trachea . Vocal cord
- With a diagram explain the overall process of respiration in animals.
- list four conditions required for efficient gas exchange in an organism
- Define respiratory system in human beings.5marks
- sir can you tell me which factor depends on the bitting or contiueity of heart and how that factor is produced ?
- Oxidative phosphorylation?(5)
- why the glotis this covered with api goltis
- 23. Draw a flow chart showing how glucose is broken in different pathways? 24. Why our elders say not to sleep under trees at night? 25. Why the rate of breathing is much faster in aquatic organisms than in terrestrial organisms?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number