What is the differences between Diploid and haploid? And aslo give the defination of Diploid and haploid.
Asked by gspublicschool | 19th Nov, 2019, 08:43: AM
Query on diploid and haploid is answered here.
Answered by | 19th Nov, 2019, 09:56: AM
- What is reproduction
- Why is reproduction so essential in living organisms
- Name some plants which can reproduce by natural parthenogenesis.
- Kya hota h reproduction
- What is the basic event of the reproduction
- Reproduction is linked with the stabality
- What is an offspring ?
- is the chromosome no. of zygote, embryonal cells and adult of a particular organism alays constant?how is the constancy maintained in these three stages??
- DNA copies generated will be similar but not identical to original give answer in refernce to asexual reproduction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number