What is the difference in intussusception and accretion?
Asked by khushalpatle66.11ptl | 18th Sep, 2020, 02:37: PM
Intussusception is a rare, serious disorder in which one part of the intestine slides inside another part.
Accretion is an increase by natural growth or by gradual external addition; growth in size or extent.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 21st Sep, 2020, 01:18: PM
- what is mean by chyme
- parts of human digestive system
- which enzyme inhibit gastric gland activity
- What is important in the chapter of digestion and absorption?
- Name the physiological process by which complex food substances are converted into simple food substances.
- Why are humans called thecodonts?
- What is the technical term used for temporary milk teeth?
- Explain diphyodont dentition.
- Name teeth found in an adult human.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number