what is the difference between phagocytosis and endocytosis ?
Asked by Partharoy12345 | 7th Jul, 2014, 12:23: PM
Dear Partha Roy,
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
A similar question is already been answered, please refer the already answered questions.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 8th Jul, 2014, 08:29: AM
- What happen when we put cell into orange juice?
- difference between intrinsic and extrinsic protein
- what is plasmolysis
- what is diffusion?
- explain diffusion
- what is meiosis and mitosis ?
- Please explain clearly about the transportation of material across cell.
- what is dehydrated
- what is osmosis
- How do substance like CO2 water move in and out of the cell? Discuss
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number