what is the difference between normal cement and white cement?
Asked by sandeep_shikarkhane | 13th Sep, 2016, 04:43: PM
White cement is made from raw materials containing little or no iron, chromium or manganese. The substances that give normal or conventional cement its gray in color. The amount of chromium, manganese, iron compounds is significantly less in white cement in comparison to gray cement.
Answered by Hanisha Vyas | 14th Sep, 2016, 02:53: PM
- The basic character of Oxides and Hydroxides of Alkali and alkaline earth metal
- Is lithium and magnesium forms bicarbonates? If yes then which is more stable in them and which is more soluble in water?
- What are alkali metals? Give the name of the elements.
- What are the alkaline earth metals?
- How do the alkali and alkaline earth metals react with oxygen?
- Why the hydroxides of alkali and alkaline earth metals are basic in nature? Explain the periodicity of these hydroxides.
- Why Sr(OH)2 and Ba(OH)2 are soluble in water whereas Be(OH)2 and Mg(OH)2 are almost insoluble in water?
- What is electropositive character? Why alkali metals form only monovalent ions?
- What is photoelectric effect?
- Define lattice energy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number