What is the difference between eyes and eye spot? Which animal poses eye spot?
Asked by shivamvibhute | 11th Mar, 2019, 09:27: AM
An eyespot is a rudimentary organ which enables the organism to detect light (between daylight and darkness) whereas eye is a well-developed organ that enable us to get a clear image. Eyespots are seen in Planaria.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 11th Mar, 2019, 09:59: AM
- Give one difference between eyes and eye spot. Which animal possesses eye spots?
- What is called phylogenetic system of classification?
- Two people looks similar but they have different ancestors. Again two people looks different but they have common ancestors.justify
- Selection of variants by environmental factors forms the basis for evolutionary processes.explain the statement with example.
- Why energy required is less for amphibians than for birds?
- How do variations arise in organism?"Variations is useful for the survival of species".justify this statement with the help of an example.
- In evolutionary term we have more common with a school boy or a chimpanzee
- What are the tools for finding evolutionary relationship in human
- How evolution and classification of organism is interlinked?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number