what is the difference between drying and dessicating agents?

Asked by mkp400 | 3rd Jan, 2018, 10:41: PM

Expert Answer:

The substances which can readily absorb moisture from other substances without chemically reacting with them are called drying or desiccating agents.


Phosphorous pentoxide (P2O5), quick lime (CaO)

Answered by Varsha | 4th Jan, 2018, 10:27: AM