What is the difference between chromosomes and chromotids?
Asked by | 7th Mar, 2008, 11:25: PM
Chromosomes are the thread like structures which are seats of DNA.The 2 arms of chromosomes are called chromatids,
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:52: PM
- what are nuclear chromosomes
- What is the difference between nucleosomes and nucleotides?
- What is the diffrence between chromosome, chromatins fibres, chromatids, and DNA?
- Deoxy ribonuclic acid?
- pls explain the term of diploid>???????????
- what is the differencebetween homologous-heterologous and homozygous-heterozygous ?
- why do humans have different from each other DNA?????
- structure of dna was discovered by whom? in what way mugup the questions
- Question:-Name the following (please answer the encircled questions)
- from which cell organelle does cell division initiates?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number