WHAT IS THE DIFEERENCE BETWEEN SCIENCE FACTS AND SCIENCE FICTION??
Asked by vnykgupta | 14th Jun, 2015, 10:55: AM
(i)It is defined as the scientific piece of information about a circumstance that existed or some events have occured.
(ii)In modern sense, fact is considered as the truth.
(iii)Example- The temperature on the surface of Mercury exceeds 430 degrees C during the day, and, at night, drops to -180 degrees centigrade.
(i)It is an imaginative creation that does not represent actually but has been invented.
(ii)It is a pure imagination (considered as sci-fi).
(iii)Example- Characters that include aliens, mutants, androids or humanoid robots and other types of characters arising from a future human evolution.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Jun, 2015, 08:23: AM
- The layer of forest that cut off the flow of raindrops
- Forest help in maintaining water table at suitable depth give reason
- Forests help in maintaining water at a suitable depth give reason
- humans forms layer in the forest
- what is environment
- Explain how forests prevent land slides
- How are the components of forests interdependent?
- Why is it necessary to conserve forests? State any two ways to conserve forest.
- How do the tribals depend on the forest?
- How do forests help to maintain the water table?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number