what is the defination of chemical reaction
Asked by | 28th Feb, 2008, 10:07: PM
reactants undergo a change called chemical process and form product. The existing bonds in the reactant break and new set of bonds are formed in the product.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 04:42: PM
- what is chemical reaction
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number