What is the correct option?
Asked by me.mirzainayat | 14th Nov, 2020, 07:31: AM
Compounds which will form stable carbocation will form AgBr and give ppt.
(a) Carbcation is unstable due to charge on ring.
(b) Carbcation is stable due to resonance.
(c) Unstable due to positive charge on high elecronegative atom.
(d) Stable because it is aromatic.
Answered by Ravi | 19th Nov, 2020, 12:07: PM
- which of the following is most reactive towards sn2
- what is the main product??
- What is sayteffzz rule with an example ?
- what happens when acetyl chloride is treated with excess of CH3MgI
- Outline the preparation of following compounds using a nucleophilic substitution reaction CH3CΞCCH2CH3
- mono clorination of cyclo hexane results in how many products 16 and 17 questions
- Toluen gives nitration reaction more easily than chlorobenzene
- Pl ans
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number