What is the constant?
Asked by asmitaanilraul | 13th Feb, 2021, 08:44: AM
Constant means whose value is fixed.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 17th Feb, 2021, 01:00: PM
- What is the degree of algebraic expression, 7𝑥𝑦 2
- what is a coefficient?
- Good morning mam I have a doubt in algebraic expression. even if the variables are changed will it be like terms? for example: 6xy and 3 yx
- Simplify -2a^2+(2a-b)*(a+b)+2ba+b^2
- Good morning respected sir/madam how many variables can we use in an algebraic expression? what is the maximum number of variables we can use?
- 2 raised by 5+3 raised by4
- please explain me that what is an identity of an equation
- construct the algebraic expressions for following- 1) cube root of variable T when multiplied with 36 and then subtracted from 100. 2) two times variable X added to 8 and the whole divided by 5 3) one-third of variable C added to 6
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number