What is the chemical composition of plasma membrane?
Asked by sumvee2002 | 5th Jun, 2014, 11:01: AM
Lipids and proteins constitute the major components of plasma membrane. Some of the proteins and lipids may have oligosaccharides, covalently attached to them. There are glycoproteins mainly facing the extracelluar matrix and some cholestrol molecules to maintain the membrane fluidity.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Jun, 2014, 04:29: PM
- Any 6 differences between Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum and Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum in tabulated from.
- Why do we eat protein when Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum makes protein itself?
- A Green mango become yellow or Pink colour due to...
- how does the feedback mechanism requlate harmone secretion
- what is a photosynthesis.short ans
- Lysosomes arises from
- does every cell have chloroplasts
- Where are protein synthesis inside the cell
- where are proteins synthetic inside the cell
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number