what is the chemical and word equation for souring of milk,process of respiration,burning of candle wax,burnong pf fuels?
Asked by Aryan | 16th Jun, 2016, 02:21: PM
1). Souring of Milk
Lactose + Water → Lactic Acid
C12H22O11 + H2O → 4 C3H6O3
2). Process of Respiration
Glucose → Lactic acid + Energy
C6H12O6 → 2C3H6O3 + 120 kJ/mol
3). Burning of Candle Wax
Wax + oxygen → Carbon dioxide + Water
C25H52 + 38 O2 → 25 CO2 + 26
4). Burning of Fuels
Fuel + Oxygen → Carbon dioxide + Water + Energy
2 C8H18 + 25 O2 → 16 CO2 + 18 H2O
Answered by Hanisha Vyas | 16th Jun, 2016, 06:06: PM
- Balance the following equations :- 1) HNO3 + Ca ( OH)2 = Ca (NO3)2 + H2O
- mention information provided by a chemical equation
- how to balance chemical equation
- what is chemistry.
- Chemical equations
- What is the difference between C6H12O6 and C12H22O11 in the chemical equation of photosynthesis?
- How to predict product in chemical reaction?
- Respected Experts, Can heat be written as Δ on the R.H.S in an Exothermic Reaction ?
- state which of the following are oxidation reactions and which are reduction reactions- i) Cu→Cu2+ + 2e- v) Fe2+ → Fe3+ + 1e- ii) Cu2+ + 2e- →Cu vi) X + 2e- → X2- iii) Sn4+ + 2e- → Sn2+ vii) Y - 1e- → Y1+ iv) 2Cl- → Cl2+ 2e- viii) Z3+ +1e- → Z2+
- Write the balanced chemical equation for the reaction that occurs between aluminium hydroxide and sulphuric acid forming aluminium sulphate and water.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number