What is the charge of pottasium chlorate
Asked by dhimantsinhsolanki4683.7sdatl | 27th May, 2020, 01:08: PM
Chemical formula of Potassium Chlorate is KClO3 .
Potassium Chlorate is madeup of K+ and ClO-3 ions. These ions have +1 and -1 charges.
Answered by Ravi | 27th May, 2020, 08:56: PM
- how are molecules classified based on their atomicity
- What is the difference between valency and atomicity? What is the valency and atomicity of Potassium, Sulphur, Sodium and Gold?
- What is Co6. What is radicle. What is define of veleoncy. What is the charge of potassium charcolate. How atom and molecules differ. Difference between element and mixture. What is nitre.
- what is radical ?
- what is define of valency?
- how atoms molecules and radicals differ
- difference between elements and mixtures ????
- What is Radical?
- Why is atmospheric nitrogen is havier than chemical nitrogen
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number