what is the bond in vanaspati ghee?
Asked by athalyeaastha | 11th Feb, 2019, 07:52: PM
Vanaspati ghee is a fully and partially hydrogenated vegetable oil which means these are saturated hydrocarbons with carbon-carbon single bond.
Answered by Ramandeep | 12th Feb, 2019, 09:59: AM
- how do carbon undergoes combustion reaction? give 3 examples
- Question 1. Why is the conversation of ethanol of ethanoic acid an oxidation reaction? Question 2. A mixture of oxygen and ethyne is burnt for welding? Can you tell why a mixture of ethyne and air is not used?
- Explain cleansing action of soap 5marks
- how methanol is formed from carbon and water
- formation of ester?
- please explain IUPAC nomenclature
- why are carbon and carbon compounds used as fuel
- What is 'catenatation'?
- define functional group
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number