what is the basic point i study to prepare my exams
Asked by taranarora200 | 24th Feb, 2015, 06:07: PM
You can bear the following things in mind while preparing for your exams:
- Practice the numerical questions and the revise the concepts.
- Attempt each topic and try to decipher value questions from those.
- Formulate a technique for memorizing the formulae and concepts in a clear consensus. This will provide you with a broad understanding of the subject.
- Always time yourself while answering the sample papers as it will help you manage time during the exam.
- Try and finish chapters which you find easy to understand as it will boost your confidence.
- Practice NCERT books thoroughly. CBSE board exam question papers are completely based on this book.
- Do not start a new topic at the last minute. Revise the topics which you have already completed.
Hope you find these suggestions useful. Happy studying!!
All the best for your exams..
Answered by | 24th Feb, 2015, 06:21: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number