what is the basic need of improving agriculture
Asked by aakash | 11th Mar, 2008, 06:28: PM
We need to improve agriculture to have higher yield, have disease resistant varieties, to produce crops wth better adaptibility to changing environment and even to shorten the maturti duration.
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2017, 03:31: PM
- mention the preventive and control measure used before grain are stored?
- "Ration of crop also help in pest control." What is meant by ration of crop?
- What are the objectives of crop variety improvement
- raw mango pieces are sprinkled with salt before pickling
- Enlist some factors for which variety improvement is done in plants.
- Compare fertilizers and manures.
- What is 'green manuring'? List any two commonly used green manure crops and name two macronutrients provided by green manure.
- How are cultivation practices and crop yield related to weather? Describe any three factors for which variety improvement is done.
- What is meant by the term 'green manure'? State its role in agriculture.
- What is manure? How is it prepared? State its role in changing the quality of soil of a field having excess of: (i) Sand (ii) Clay
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number