What is the area of the right triangle with sides 6cm,8cm,10cm
Asked by sejaldhaka | 5th Jan, 2021, 03:27: PM
In a right triangle, longest side is the hypotenuse.
So, the hypotenuse is 10 cm long.
Therefore, 6 cm and 8 cm becomes base and height of the right triangle.
Area of a triangle = 1/2 x base x height = 1/2 x 6 x 8 = 24 cm2
Answered by Renu Varma | 7th Jan, 2021, 11:13: AM
- how to find area of cylinder
- find the area of a regular hexagon P Q R S T U whose side is 6 cm and height is 14 cm.please give the ans .
- The length of one diagonal of a quadrilateral is 40 cm and perpendicular drawn to it from the opposite vertices are 12 cm and 9 cm . Find the area of the quadrilateral.
- a park of length 150m and breadth 80m has a uniform path of width 5 m running all around the inside . the remaining area is to be covered by grass find th cost of cementing the path at the rate of 8.50 rs per m2and grassing at the rate of rs2m per square
- Sir, the problem is as follows :- The perimeter of a trapezium is 52cm. Its non-parallel sides 10cm each and and the distance between two parallel sides is 8cm. Find the area of the Trapezium. I have attached a picture of the problem and have highlighted it. Please send me the solution. REGARDS
- What is the height of cubiodal cylinder whose volume is 1236 and radius is 4
- A rectangular glass vessel with dimension 12cm×5cm×4cm is partially filled with water , if a rectangular block of iron measuring 3cm×2cm×1.5cm is wholly immersed in water , by how much will the water level rise ? Ans - 0.15 cm
- A barn with a flat roof is rectangular in shape of breadth 10m.length 15 m ..and height 5 m ..it is to be painted inside on the wall and on ceiling but not on the floor..find the total area to be painted ....?? Ans -29600
- A room and ceiling is to be painted ...if the lenght breadth and height of room is 3.5 , 3 , 4.5 Find the area which is to be paintd
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number