What is the answer
Asked by summisree123 | 6th Mar, 2021, 03:26: PM
We know that Area of a parallelogram = base x height
So, 21 = 7 x h
This gives h = 3 units.
Answered by | 7th Mar, 2021, 01:35: AM
- the area of a square field is 1764 metresquare . find the. length of its side
- Represent–7/4 on the number line
- isoceless trangle example
- formal of area in rectangular
- Through a rectangular field of length 90m and breadth 60m two roads are constructed which are parallel to the sides and cit each other at right angles through the center of fields . if the width of each road is 3m , find : 1) area covered by the roads. 2) the cost of constructing the roads at the rate of 110/- per meter.
- A hall is 25m long and 18m wide. A path 1.5m wide is constructed around it. Calculate the cost of cementing at the rate of rupees 20.50 per square metre
- The area of a parallelogram is 192 sq. cm. If the length of its base is three times its height, find the base length.
- The area of rectangular garden of length 40cm, is1000 sqm . Find the breadth of the garden and it's perimeter . The garden enclosed by 3 rounds of fencing, leaving an entrance of 4m. Find the cost of fencing the garden at a rate of 250 rupees per meters.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number