What is the advantage of seed habits in seed plants.
Asked by subhajit.690 | 14th Nov, 2016, 10:31: PM
Advantage of seed habits are:
1. It provides protection and parental care to the developing embryo.
2. It also provides food source to the embryo.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Nov, 2016, 08:12: AM
- Pteridophytes differ mossess in
- plz explain gametophyte
- Why are bryophytes called amphibians of the plant kingdom?
- Write the name of the species of moss which provides peat?
- What are sporophylls?
- State the dominant phase in the life cycle of fern.
- Where are the sex organs produced in the plant body of moss?
- Give any two examples of pteridophytes in which sporophylls are in the form of strobili.
- What is protonema?
- Which plant is commonly known as maiden hair fern?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number