What is the advantage of highly folded inner membrane of mitochondria?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The deeply folded inner membrane of mitochondria provides a large surface area for ATP-generating chemical reactions.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- what is endoplasmic rectilum
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
- what are the similarities and dis-similarities between mitochondria and plastids?
- why animal's vacuole is smaller than plant vacuole
- what is demolition squad
- what is ATP
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number