what is taxonomy?
Asked by vanshika | 28th Oct, 2017, 04:54: PM
It is the branch of science concerned with classification of organisms into groups based on their similarities and differences.
Answered by | 28th Oct, 2017, 08:03: PM
- what is taxonomy
- What is interconnected genera?
- what is different between phylum and division
- Answer to this paper plz
- what is the need for taxonomy
- Define herbarium
- What is genus?
- What information does a herbarium sheet provide about the specimen?
- What are zoological parks?
- How are insects preserved in the museum?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number