What is Sum of integer and its additive inverse
Asked by ayushgadariya5013.7sdatl | 10th May, 2020, 10:33: AM
Let a be any integer then its additive inverse is -a.
a + (-a) = 0
→ The sum of integer and its additive inverse is always zero.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 10th May, 2020, 01:02: PM
- How -3 x 8 will be -24
- 427 × 8 + 2 × 427 =
- If *is an operation defined on integers as a *b=a÷2×b,where a and b are integers, then find 8*3
- Verify(a+b)+c =a(b+c) for each of the following. a) a=0, b=-19, c=-27 b)a=-138, b=-39, c=57.
- How to verify (-14) + 9 = 9+ (-14)
- How to verify (-14) +9 =9+ (-14)
- What is meaning of this sign z
- If the sum of two integers is -11 . If one of them is 5, then what is the other
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number