what is sum of any two odd numbers
Asked by pooja.sutar144 | 16th Jul, 2019, 05:05: PM
The sum of any two odd numbers is always an even number.
For example :
Consider two odd numbers are 9 and 17.
The sum of 9 and 17 is 26 which is an even number.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 16th Jul, 2019, 05:09: PM
- what is whole number
- which whole number has no predecessor?
- verify the following (5*6) *2=5*(6*2)
- propites of whole number
- 3845 x 5 x 782+ 769 X 25 X 218
- the value of 555*193-555*93is
- we know that 0 X 0 = 0.
- write the situation and simplify (17+13)×50
- find the product using distributive property:- (a)352x101
- Pls answer the following in step by step Q: The additive inverse of sum of all the integers from -423 to 420 is -------
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number