what is stoichiometry
Asked by sri | 25th Feb, 2008, 02:11: PM
Stoichiometry of a reaction is the fixed ratio in which the compounds and elements react to give product.
Stoichiometry of the chemical formula is the ratio of elements present in a compound.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 08:03: PM
- In a reaction of magnesium with HCl if 2.24 litre of H2 is obtained at STP the mass of the other product will be what
- 5g of marble was added to 100 c.c of 0.2 M HCl. What volume of CO2 measured at STP will be evolved in the above reaction
- an organic compound an analysis : c=65%, h=3.5% n = 9.6% and o= 21.9% 0.3675 gm of the
- give answer
- The hydrated salt na2so4 nh20 under goes 55% loss in weight on heating and become anhydrous.the value of small n? will
- 25ml of a solution containing HCl was treated with excess of M/5 KIO3 and KI solution of unknown concentration where I2 liberated is titrated against a standard solution of 0.021M Na2S2O3 solution whose 24ml were used up. Find the strength of HCl and volume of KIO3 solution consumed.
- carbon react with chlorine to form ccl4 .36gm of carbon was mixed with 142gmof ccl2.calculate mass of ccl4 produce and remaining mass of reactant
- Phosphorus pentachloride decomposes according to this equation. PCl5(g) equilibrium reaction arrow PCl3(g) + Cl2(g) An equilibrium mixture in a 5.00 L flask at 245°C contains 4.27 g of PCl5, 9.31 g of PCl3, and 2.86 g of Cl2. How many grams of each will be found if the mixture is transferred into a 2.00 L flask at the same temperature.
- What is Gram Atomic Mass?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number