what is stoichiometry
Asked by sri | 25th Feb, 2008, 02:11: PM
Stoichiometry of a reaction is the fixed ratio in which the compounds and elements react to give product.
Stoichiometry of the chemical formula is the ratio of elements present in a compound.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 08:03: PM
- What is Gram Atomic Mass?
- Calculate the mass of potassium chlorate required to liberate 6.72dmcube of oxygen at step.Molar mass of potassium chlorate is 122.5g mol inverse Ans.24.5g
- Air contains 20% oxygen by volume how much volume of air will be required for combustion of 100 cc acetylene Why we use at last as 100/20*250
- When 200 cm cube of ethylene is burnt in sufficient air to form CO2 and steam and all measurements are made at constant pressure and 100 °C how do we calculate unreacted air?
- A compoundmade up of two elements A and B has A=70%,B=30 Their relative number of moles in compound is 1.25 and 1.88, calculate: [ i ] Atomic masses of the elements A and B [ ii ] Molecular formula of the compond,if its molecular mass is found to be 160.
- 1 mole of ferric oxalate is oxidized by x mole of MnO4- and also 1 mole of ferrous oxalate is oxidized by y mole of MnO4- in acidic medium . The ratio (x/y) is : (a) 2:1 (b) 1:2 (c) 3:1 (d) 1:3
- The decomposition of a certain mass of CaCO3 gave 11.2 dm3 of CO2 gas at STP . The mass of KOH required to completely neutralise the gas is a) 56g b) 28g c) 42g d)20g
- 2 oxides of metal contain 50% and 40% of metal respectively. If formula of first oxide is MO then determine the formula of second oxide
- Calculate the weight of CaO required to remove Hardness of 10^6 L of water containing 1.62g of Ca(HCO3)2 in 1l.
- Decinormal solution of CH3 c o o h ionizes to an extent of 1.35% its pH will be
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number