what is spore formation
Asked by saruna031984 | 17th Mar, 2020, 02:33: PM
- Spore formation or sporogenesis is the process of production of spores or reproduction via spores.
- Spores are asexual reproductive bodies.
- A spore is covered by a hard protective coat to withstand unfavourable conditions such as high temperature and humidity. So they can survive for a long time.
- Under favourable conditions, a spore germinates and develops into a new individual.
- Fungi on bread and plants such as moss and ferns reproduce through spores.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Mar, 2020, 04:30: PM
- Details to my question- Ch-1 Science long answer Q. What are fluffy umbrella like patches growing on rotting wood during the rainy season is called?
- what is meaning of reproduction
- What is spore formation
- Describe the method by which yeast reproduce asexual?
- asexual reproduction
- Ginger & Turmeric has buds, nodes & internodes. Potato has buds only. Due to these they are considered as a stem. Why garlic & Onion are considered as stem??
- whar are spores
- what is fragemanet name one plant which produced by fragementation
- What are different types of asexual reprodution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number