what is spermiation
Asked by dibakar1846.db | 31st May, 2020, 10:37: AM
Spermiation is the process of release of mature spermatozoa. In this process, spermatozoa are shed into the lumen of seminiferous tubule for transport.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 31st May, 2020, 07:43: PM
- why the girls have stomach ache during mensturation?
- how the menstrul cycle proceed
- according to WHO sperm count INA fertile male shouldn't be less than __________ million/ml
- If meiocyte has 32 chromosomes then how many chromosomes does male gamete and adult male have
- Manipulation cycle means ?
- NAME THE PROCESS OF FORMATION OF SPERMATIDS FROM SPERMATOGONIA AND SPERMATOZOA FROM SPERMATIDS. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF SIAGRAM SHOWING DFFERENT PHASES LIKE DIFFERENTIATION, MULTIPLICAYION, GROWTH PHASE
- WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SPERMATOGENESIS AND HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM SPERMIOGENESIS ?
- Zona pellucida is secreted by 1) primary follicle 2) granulosa cells 3) secondary oocyte 4) membrana granulosa
- Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number