WHAT IS SORTING OF MATERIALS
Asked by vspatilzp74 | 16th Aug, 2020, 09:46: PM
Objects around us has different shape, colours and uses. Some of the objects are found in nature while others are man-made. Grouping of objects together with similar properties is called sorting. The materials can be grouped on the basis of similarities or difference in their properties.
Answered by Ravi | 17th Aug, 2020, 11:51: AM
- Why do solid have a fixed shape
- Define matter?
- Why is tumbler not made up of cotton ?Give valid reason and mention the properties
- You are given two materials A and B. The material A can be compressed easily while material B cannot be compressed easily. What can you say about the hardness of these two given materials?
- Group the following materials on the basis of whether they are lustrous or not. Gold earrings, plastic bag, newspaper, copper wire
- You are given an object A. State the 3 important properties of materials which you can use to describe the object.
- Write any 2 points of difference between transparent and opaque materials.
- Classify the following materials as hard and soft. (a) Wood (b) Cotton (c) Stone (d) Sponge
- What is the importance of oxygen gas and carbon dioxide gas dissolved in water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number