What is soluble ?
Asked by amitgade248 | 26th Sep, 2019, 07:21: PM
The substance is said to be soluble when it gets dissolved in solvent, in most cases it is water.
Solubility is the ability of the solvent to dissolve the solute completely.
Answered by Varsha | 26th Sep, 2019, 09:56: PM
- A saturated solution is one in which
- examples of unsaturated solution
- we can compare dispersion medium as
- what is colloidal solution
- explain the following giving examples attitude solution pure substance
- to make a saturated solution 36 gram of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 grams of water at 293K. find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number