What is soluble ?
Asked by amitgade248 | 26th Sep, 2019, 07:21: PM
The substance is said to be soluble when it gets dissolved in solvent, in most cases it is water.
Solubility is the ability of the solvent to dissolve the solute completely.
Answered by Varsha | 26th Sep, 2019, 09:56: PM
- to make a saturated solution 36 gram of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 grams of water at 293K. find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
- dear expert toppers team plaease help me in my study that what is isotonic solution
- define a solution?
- What do you mean by the terms: solute and solvent? Identify them in the following solutions: (i) Sugar solution (ii) Soft drinks.
- What is meant by the term unsaturated solution?
- Give difference between dilute and concentrated solution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number