What is smog?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 23rd Jun, 2016, 09:44: AM
The word smog is derived from smoke and fog and is the most common example of air pollution.
Answered by | 23rd Jun, 2016, 11:44: AM
- What are the different types of smog?
- What is acid rain?
- Why carbon monoxide is poisonous?
- How the global warming can be reduced?
- What are the major contributors to acid rain?
- What are the harmful effects of acid rain?
- What are the major gaseous pollutants?
- How particulate matter affects air pollution?
- What are CFCs?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number