what is significance of uncertaitanity principle
Asked by Raghav Tiwari | 4th May, 2020, 01:56: PM
The uncertainity principle states that the position and velocity of an object cannot be measured exactly at the same time. It limits how accurately you can measure two variables. Its application is highly successful in explaining various facts like dual nature of particle, non existance of electron in nucleus, state energy ground of harmonic oscillatgro ground state energy of hydrogen atom , natural width of spectrum lines.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 4th May, 2020, 04:55: PM
- check the dimensional accuracy of n=1/2L*rootT/M
- plzz solve this my que
- Check the correctness of the equation, When the rate of flow of a liquid having a coefficient of viscosity ‘η’ through a capillary tube of length ‘l’ and radius ‘a’ under true pressure head ‘p’ is given by 𝑑𝑉 ÷ 𝑑t = 𝜋𝑝𝑎^4 ÷ 8lη
- Please undoubt the question . Image is attached.
- if area (a) velocity (v) and density(p)are base units,then whats the dimensinal formula of force represented as
- Q) How many significant Figures are there in ₹1000 and 1000pens? Please answer along with concept.
- using dimensional analysis, the accuracy of relation 𝒗 = 𝒌𝒏 𝒓𝒅 , v is Velocity, k is constant, n is coefficient of viscosity [ML-1 T -1 ] , r is radius and d is density.
- State the number of significant figures in the following: a) 0.00081 b) 600900
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number