what is SI unit
Asked by tluser7 | 26th Jul, 2018, 07:35: PM
SI is abbreviated from the French le Systeme International.
This is metric system is widely used system of measurement.
It consists of seven base units - metre , kilogram, seconds, mole, candela, ampere and Kelvin.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 27th Jul, 2018, 11:10: AM
- how to mesurement leghnth
- There are 20 divisions in 4 cm of main scale. The vernier scale has 10 divisions. The least count of the instrument is?
- Hello mam. can you explain propagation of errors with an example?
- The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm, respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
- X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
- What is the need for measurement of a physical quantity
- The position-Time Graph of a body of mass 2kg is attached with the question.What is the impulse on the body at t=0s and t=4s ? Please answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number