what is sexual reproduction?
Asked by chandanilukka | 4th Nov, 2020, 10:14: AM
Please click on Sexual Reproduction to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th Nov, 2020, 11:35: AM
- why are DNA copying
- what is haploid and diploid cells
- 1. What is the importance of DNA cpoying in reproduction? 2. Why is variation beneficial to species but not necessarily for the individual?
- what is the reproduction?
- Difference between Puberty and Adolescence.??
- What is maturation?
- every human being has 23 pairs of chromosomes. the egg contains 23 chromosomes and the sperm also contains 23 chromosomes. so only two births are possible because there is no chromosome left. then how a mother gives birth to the third child?
- how to reproduce
- What is the differences between Diploid and haploid? And aslo give the defination of Diploid and haploid.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number