what is sea breeze
Asked by sinhsayantani12 | 6th Jun, 2018, 09:11: PM
The breeze that blows from the sea toward the land during the day, This happens due to air rising over the warmer land is replaced by cooler air from the sea.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 7th Jun, 2018, 08:42: AM
- what is wind 🍃
- what is wind?
- Why does the wind swerve to one side instead of blowing straight?
- The speed of wind in a region suddenly increases. How do this affect the pressure in the region?
- What are Trade Winds, Monsoon Winds, and Loo ?
- Why both polar winds and westerlies blow towards 60 degree N and 60 degree S latitude?
- (i) Why monsoon winds are known as seasonal winds?(ii) Why sea breeze blow during day?
- When we are flying a kite, then the wind coming from our back side helps. Give reason.
- Why sea breeze blow during day?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number