What is scalar quantity
Asked by gsvjairam | 11th Jan, 2021, 08:18: PM
Quantities that have only magnitude but not have any direction are called scalar quantities.
Example:- Mass , temperature, distance , workdone , energy
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 11th Jan, 2021, 09:16: PM
- Why pressure is scalar whereas momentum is vector Quantity
- A cyclist travels a distance of 4 km from P and Q and then moves a distance of 3 km at right angle to PQ. Find his resultant displacement graphically.
- A particle is moving in a circle of diameter 5m. Calculate the distance covered and the displacement when it competes 3 revolutions.
- What is rest in motion?
- Can the state of absolute rest or motion be defined for any object ?comment
- what is displacement
- what is relative terms?
- what is net displacement ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number