what is sample space
Asked by Sadaf Nadeem | 8th Nov, 2014, 05:13: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 9th Nov, 2014, 11:45: AM
- Two coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most 2 heads?
- number 1 to 10 are written in ten seprate slips and kept in the box and mix well. one slip is chosen from the box without looking it. what is the probability of getting number 6
- If a die is thrown, the probability of getting a number greater than is 1
- Tickets numbered 1 to 20 are mixed up and then a ticket is drawn at random. What is the probability that the ticket drawn has a number which is a multiple of 3 or 5?
- In a box, there are 8 red, 7 blue and 6 green balls. One ball is picked up randomly. What is the probability that it is neither red nor green?
- Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?
- Two dice are tossed. The probability that the total score is a prime number is:
- A card is drawn from a pack of 52 cards. What is the probability of getting a queen of club or a king of heart?
- In a collection of 35 lotteries, there are 10 prizes and 25 blanks. A lottery is drawn at random. What is the probability of getting a prize?
- Two dice are thrown simultaneously. What is the probability of getting two numbers whose product is even?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number