What is salt
Asked by pawar.sandip.26097 | 23rd Aug, 2019, 06:13: PM
Definition of Salt
Salt is an ionic compound which dissociates in water to yield a positive ion other than the hydrogen ion (H+) and a negative ion other than the hydroxyl ion (OH−).
For example, NaCl
Answered by Ramandeep | 23rd Aug, 2019, 07:02: PM
- what are acids ?
- Why does a curry stain turn red when it is washed with a detergent
- How are acid and bases chemically different
- Difference between basic substances and bases substances
- Which subs tance di not change colour with acid &bases
- diffrence between base and alkali
- Can we eat acids and bases???
- acid meaning
- 1.oneway of preparing acid is dissolving ------------------------- in water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number